Monday, March 15, 2010

What does it all mean?

Studying for the qualifying exam in the interdisciplinary program is difficult, needless to say it is time-consuming and tiring.  Therefore, in order to maximize my studying time and understand the material as best I can, I thought up this blog idea.  Over the next several months, I will be posting pathways, mechanisms, and structures that should help learn the vast amount of material necessary for passing the mock exam (why is it called "mock" anyway?).

Topics covered will come from the material learned in the first year curriculum, taken from
  • Biochemistry
  • Molecular Biology
  • Techniques
  • Genetics
  • Signaling
I will attempt to post as much information about topics as I possibly can, including images of pathway, text explaining the pathway and its importance, and links to additional helpful websites.  

By reading through this material, it is my hope that at least some of this makes sense and biology begins to come together and make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails